dance.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
happy new year!
spent this lovely day with chen ji.
I enjoyed myself very much.Well,we promised to spend the last of 2006 together.Hopefully she remembers and we still do keep in contact. :DSchool is starting in like 2 days or is it 1.Whatever it is,i have to go to school on the 3rd of jan.I am so totally not looking foward to it.However i am looking foward to prata after that.It had been so long since WE ate prata.I really hope we get to do so.Also,i am meeting gwen tommorow for SHOPPING.Okay,fine!I admit i am too broke too shop but i really cant wait to see her and talk to her.I missed a few people this holiday,even though i met them up.Urgh!I think i will miss all these even more in MI.This sucks.I am totally not into the idea of being thrown into a new environment and what not.In two days time,I will be in MI playing some stupid orientation games.Urgh!I am missing my life more as i type this.Grr.I am so relaxed and all now.But so very soon,its back to school.I miss StNicks.The staircase we grumbled that we have to climb up every morning.Breakfast in the canteen.Seeing people sleeping in class.The atmosphere is so familiar.Even the air feels home.Totally beyond words.I feel at home there and in my home of course.And to make things worst.I dont know anyone in my course.Bloody!

hmmm

Enough said.Whats a new year without new year resolution huh!














1.I shall be more human
2.I shall do homework FAITHFULLY
3.I shall not regret
4.I shall be more discreet
5.I shall spread peace love and joy

haha
as in really ha-ha
ciao
lovely 2005 (: